Where to find us?
Zagreb City Museum
The museum is open:
Tuesday - Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
The museum is closed on holidays
- Adults 30,00 kn / 3,98 €
- Groups (10 or more persons) 20,00 kn per person
- Pupils, students and retired 20,00 kn
- Groups of pupils, students and retired persons (10 or more persons) KN 15.00 per person
- Families (with children under 15) 50,00 kn
- Entrance fee for temporary exhibitions 10,00 kn
- Audio guide 20,00 kn
- Members of Croatian Museum Association
- Members of Croatian Society of Art Historians
- Members of ICOM
- Children under 7
- Disabled persons
Guided tours can be arranged, information being given by Visitor Service or Educational Department.
People in wheelchairs can visit the museum. The security guards will be happy to give any assistance required.